Something to say

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Special Dedication to our AIESEC USM Alumni

A Thank You card from AIESEC USM!

Muslih:

Dear Anisha,
Thank you for your support, Your Presence and Presentation has been a motivation for me to aim even higher in AIESEC. You've inspired me to continue my AIESEC journey after my Term as VP. All the best for IC 09 ! Its will be a blast !


Evelyn Chan:
Thank you so much for attending INSPIRE. You have no idea how much it meant to us. Your speech had truly inspired a lot of us.

On a personal note, your speech had made me think a lot about how I would want the rest of my AIESEC journey to be like. It is always nice to meet you cause you are always very warm and friendly. Really hope to get to know you better.

All the best for your future undertakings. Whatever you plan to do, we know that it will be something great.

You will always be welcomed in USM. Take care!

Lots of hugs & kisses,
Evelyn Chan

Again, thank you very much!

0 comments: