Something to say

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I.N.S.P.I.R.E. is Up Next!!

HELLO everybody!

First of all, we, AIESEC in USM would like to thank all of you for taking the first step to attend our Malam Mesra. It’s nice to see all the new faces which reminisce about our first encounter with AIESEC. What a blast we had with all of you in Malam Mesra. Now, it’s time to take the second step which is coming to our I.N.S.P.I.R.E.


I.N.S.P.I.R.E is an event where you will be introduced about AIESEC in depth. Each VP will be presenting about their respective departments and functions. Again, there will be some sharing sessions and some valuable activities that all of you will be involved in. Once more, we, AIESEC in USM are looking forward to meet all of you again in I.N.S.P.I.R.E. !


You can get the following details below:



“My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose - somehow we win out”

by Ronald Reagan

0 comments: